Monday, December 7, 2009

Hiv Transmission More Condition_symptoms Hiv Transmission With Needle And Blood Sample Taken Out?

Hiv transmission with needle and blood sample taken out? - hiv transmission more condition_symptoms

I took an HIV test before 2 weeks and I do not know if the nurse has opened a new needle from a package. My initial results were negative, but now I'm afraid that the nurse used the needle to my blood has been used again and sat down at the risk of infection with HIV.

My blood flows into the syringe, enabling the transfer of all?
Thank you.

3 comments:

flowerma... said...

There are strict laws, such as a nurse draws blood. Just because they do not see you open a new package that does not mean he does not have.

cynthia n said...

It is unlikely that the nurse uses a needle years. Take it out of my head.

dee said...

nurse never reuse a needle.

Post a Comment