Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frequent Urination Support AF Still A No Show...need Some Support!!?

AF still a no show...need some support!!? - frequent urination support

I am on CD28 and on the last day that CD14 had EWCM, I am 14DPO luteal phase of 12 days and so far no AF ... I am very excited but so scared ovulate just a few days later, and AF comes in a few days ... I heard a lot about EWCM ... Ovulation, say, the last day of EWCM, some, that a few days after ovulation EWCM, and some say you have EWCM after ovulation. I do not know EWCM every month, so I do not know what happens. Today, my CM is creamy and rare. I had a few cramps 7DPO for 2 hours and had been 7DPO sore breasts (nipples and the sides and bottom of the chest), and frequent urination and outside on 10DPO. If I ovulate on CD14 but I'm definitely waiting until Sunday evening to try, if I disappear for a few days ... I have no cramps, no stains, no nothing. I am very nervous, and I will not be stimulated only be disappointed. I have some support. Is there someone later?

0 comments:

Post a Comment