Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thyroid Treatment More Condition_symptoms Thyroid Cysts/Nodules And Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?

Thyroid Cysts/Nodules and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? - thyroid treatment more condition_symptoms

Ok well I'm 28 years old and have a variety of health issues. My doctor sent me for ultrasound, MRI, thyroid and pelvis and a few other tests. Well the results came back, and say the girl in the office of the doctor, I have cysts or nodules on my thyroid and also have cysts on your ovaries. It is assumed that the creation of a timetable for cysts / My thyroid nodules more closely examined before identifying the type of treatment can be done. I am appalled! I asked my doctor if it is treatable and said that you know what is before you start to worry. I have done blood work and ultrasound, what can I expect now? How to determine what it is? What treatment options are there? What are the risks disappear, and / or side effectstion by the treatment? What are the risks and / or side effects do not take the treatment? I started my research on PCOS and I am pleased with my ability, children are always afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment