Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me Laptop Bags In Sg How Does Ebay.com Seriously Work In More Details.?

How does ebay.com seriously work in more details.? - me laptop bags in sg

U see, I have never bought anything on eBay before. Pls clarify my doubts. I want to buy this book, which costs about 29.9 pounds. Sun said that the seller charges 9.9 pounds for the shipping costs. the theme is the UK s from Singapore. First, the question of the post directly to my address list? Should we pay a surcharge of what is said, there are about 39.9 pounds. Is this a trusted site? Coz Dun want to be cheated or something. How long does it take to reach me? OK, the topic I want to buy it from here: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Manhattan-Portage-Laptop-Backpack-School-Bag-Blue-New_W0QQitemZ270272440866QQihZ017QQcategoryZ31521QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262. I desperately need answers coz im going to pay to these short-term

0 comments:

Post a Comment