Saturday, January 2, 2010

Planning Permission Indemnity Insurance Will You Pull Out From A House Purchase If It Does Not Have Planning Permission For An Extension?

Will you pull out from a house purchase if it does not have planning permission for an extension? - planning permission indemnity insurance

I am currently buying a home final, but I found the following questions.

1. The extension was built in about 5-10 years had no permit or approval of construction or a certificate of completion. The seller is willing to pay for a political balance.

2. Boilers installed in 2 years had no safety standard or CORGI records or maintenance records - how can I fix this?

3. Just Bathrooms had no sanitation and safety documents of electricity --

I would concerend? My lawyer seems to think that it is not unusual, and the compensation policy must cover the risks, but I'm not sure.

Could you go from this purchase? Any advice please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment