Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bathroom Wall Sconces Help! I Live In A Fun House - That Is A House Of Mirrors. How To Remove.?

Help! I live in a Fun House - that is a house of mirrors. How to remove.? - bathroom wall sconces

The house is a brick ranch built in 1956, with plaster walls, a suburb of Detroit. In the AL there is a whole wall of mirrors, three 8 "enclosed by 4" boards together. This wall, back into the garage. A wall of lights that no longer works (which are ugly, too, and is moved). I just cover over the painting in the living room wall or a cloth, but I need more power, and on the side of the garage is finished and in storage. In addition, all bathrooms are large (at least 4 'x 6') mirror mounted on the walls, again with a decline of the Enlightenment seriously outdated. My husband is about what is behind them, and that chaos will be created for the removal of mirrors worried.
How safe remove "the mirror? On the basis of age, type and location of the house, it is likely that it? Is this a DIY project if not, what kind of expert, what I call?

0 comments:

Post a Comment